Recently, the ace director of Bollywood, Rajkumar Hirani, added yet another blockbuster to his illustrious career that includes films like PK, Munnabhai series and 3 Idiots, with the biopic of Sanjay Dutt, Sanju starring Ranbir Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal in prime roles.
The movie has become a huge blockbuster grossing more than 500 crores worldwide with 300 crores from India alone, but on the whole, has been receiving mixed responses for the comfortable portrayal of Sanjay Dutt as a victim of circumstances. However, another director is all set to touch his biopic.
Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma has revealed that he will make the real biopic of Sanju and that this film will deal with the actor's case of possessing AK 57 rifles, and involvement in Mumbai blasts. This has not gone well with Dutt family though.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu