Recently, the ace director of Bollywood, Rajkumar Hirani, added yet another blockbuster to his illustrious career that includes films like PK, Munnabhai series and 3 Idiots, with the biopic of Sanjay Dutt, Sanju starring Ranbir Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal in prime roles.
The movie has become a huge blockbuster grossing more than 500 crores worldwide with 300 crores from India alone, but on the whole, has been receiving mixed responses for the comfortable portrayal of Sanjay Dutt as a victim of circumstances. However, another director is all set to touch his biopic.
Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma has revealed that he will make the real biopic of Sanju and that this film will deal with the actor's case of possessing AK 57 rifles, and involvement in Mumbai blasts. This has not gone well with Dutt family though.
Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress, who made her film debut with the Tollywood flick One Nenokkadine directed by Sukumar opposite none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the failure of the movie, went on to venture into Bollywood, where the welcome wasn't great either.
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route