Stylish star Allu Arjun was last seen in the disastrous action-packed thriller Naa Peru Surya directed by screenwriter turned director Vakkantham Vamsy, and costarring Anu Emmanuel, Action King Arjun, Sarathkumar, which ended out to be a dud, losing more than 30 crores.
Next, the action hero who had taken a huge break and an introspection of his career choices had decided to join hands with the creative director Vikram Kumar, known for his interesting flicks like Ishq, Manam, 24 and Hello. Shruti Haasan is expected to be the female lead in this project.
Interesting buzz has been making rounds in Tollywood that this movie, which will be an action-packed entertainer which might see Bunny in dual roles for the first time in his career might have music by Mozart of Madras AR Rahman, who had earlier composed music for Vikram Kumar's 24.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu