The Angry young man of Tollywood of the 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, had been running out of luck and form, as his films post-2000 had not met with much success, except few flicks like Evadaithe Nakenti, and had fallen, with numerous failures and disastrous outings.
However, his career was resurrected last year, as he had starred as the lead in the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru, and the film turned out to be a winner for Rajasekhar who had bounced back to form as an action hero.
Now, it has been revealed that his next movie will be an investigative thriller genre flick, and will have the Angry young man return as a cop
,set in the 70s. This movie will be directed by Awe fame Prashanth Varma and will begin shooting next week. It should be noted that Tamannaah's 'That is Mahalakshmi' is still waiting to get a complete wrap-up.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing