Young Akkineni hero Akhil had made a disastrous start to his career with Akhil The Power of Jua, which had been a failure despite the fact that it was directed by the popular maker VV Vinayak. It took him almost 2 years to decide and come up with his second flick.
However, his second movie Hello by Vikram Kumar too ended a dud, despite being critically acclaimed, and now, the actor had finally committed his third flick with Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri after much thought, and the movie is progressing at a rapid pace in London.
Now, it has been revealed that rather than opting for the earlier said RGV movie, Akhil has chosen to do his 4th movie with Sathya Prabhas, the brother of Aadhi Pinisetty who had earlier directed the dud Malupu. This movie will feature Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. Already the duo paired in 'Hello' earlier. Let's see if this combo succeeds, despite their past movies not being successful.
Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office As the world and Akkineni fans eagerly awaited the results of two movies from the Akkineni Stable, both released on eve of Vinayakar Chathurthi, U-turn starring Samantha and Shailaja Reddy Alludu starring Naga Chaitanya, even the Akkineni family is looking forward to the day.
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...