Young Akkineni hero Akhil had made a disastrous start to his career with Akhil The Power of Jua, which had been a failure despite the fact that it was directed by the popular maker VV Vinayak. It took him almost 2 years to decide and come up with his second flick.
However, his second movie Hello by Vikram Kumar too ended a dud, despite being critically acclaimed, and now, the actor had finally committed his third flick with Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri after much thought, and the movie is progressing at a rapid pace in London.
Now, it has been revealed that rather than opting for the earlier said RGV movie, Akhil has chosen to do his 4th movie with Sathya Prabhas, the brother of Aadhi Pinisetty who had earlier directed the dud Malupu. This movie will feature Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. Already the duo paired in 'Hello' earlier. Let's see if this combo succeeds, despite their past movies not being successful.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- Rashmika is 'Ready for more'
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador