Lady Superstar Nayanthara was last seen on silver screens playing a lovable heroine in Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer KS Ravikumar's Jai Simha, which was the Sankranthi winner., and in Tamil, she was seen in the hit Velaikkaran, and the social thriller Aramm where she played a collector.
Even as her next release, her first release of 2018 in Tamil, Kolamaavu Kokila aka Coco, where she plays a middle-class girl, who is forced to enter the dangerous world of drugs smuggling, in the company of comedian Yogi Babu, and directed by Nelson is set to release on August 10, her next release has also been scheduled.
It has been decided that Nayanthara's next movie, Imaikkaa Nodigal, the action thriller directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu and costarring Anurag Kashyap, Atharvaa, Raashi Khanna, will be released on August 24, The movie will have Nayanthara playing a cop on the hunt for a psycho played by Anurag Kashyap.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents