The Bootylicious babe Shriya Saran was last seen in Telugu in films like Gayatri and Paisa Vasool, which were both duds, before she had got married to her boyfriend for more than 4 years, the Russian entrepreneur Andrei Korschiev, and had taken a huge break from films.
While the sexy babe had also lost flicks like Aata Nade Veta Nade by Teja which was ultimately shelved, the actress also has a movie in Tamil, Naragasooran directed by karthick Naren and costarring Arvind Swamy, which will release in August, and a Hindi movie Phamous.
Now, the next movie with Shriya Saran in Tollywood, the long-delayed Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu had released the first look poster of Shriya's character, which had her sporting a short cropped hairstyle, and it has been revealed that the film, also starring Nara Rohit, Sree Vishnu , will have Shriya as an air hostess and that it will be a hostage drama.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...