2016 saw the release of the horror comedy Devi/Abhinetri directed by AL Vijay, which had milky white beauty Tamannaah starring alongside India's Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva and Sonu Sood, which was a sleeper hit. The movie got released in 3 languages and it was a huge success.
2 years after its release, it has been speculated that Devi 2 is in the offering and might have Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva reiuniting. But even before that, there's another movie which will bring them together. Yep! This is for real. But this time it will happen for a different director.
It has been announced that Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva will be paired in an upcoming action thriller which will be directed by actor/ director R Parthiepan. It must be noted that Parthiepan and Prabhu Deva had acted together decades back in James Bond.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree
- Why Jo accepts such roles?