It's a known fact actor Simbu's career was always said by many to split into two parts -
post Vinnaithaandi varuvaaya and pre Vinnaithaandi varuvaaya. The Gautham Vasudev Menon directorial romantic entertainer redefined his image and was a huge blockbuster.
Though he starred in few fine flicks like Vaanam, Poda
podi, Simbu was never able to reprise the success of VTV, and had also become part of numerous controversies, and the reunion project of Simbu - Gautham Menon, Achcham Yenbathu madamaiyada which released after huge delays also turned average.
Now it has been revealed that the VTV, AYM combo is coming together yet again for a project, a romantic entertainer which Simbu will begin shooting after wrapping Maanaadu with Venkat Prabhu. Reports claim that the movie is going to be a sequel to 'VTV' and Trisha will pair with STR once again. It must be known that Gautham's ongoing projects Enai
nokki paayum thotta and Dhruva natchathiram itself are awaiting release for a long time.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry