Yesteryear heroine Jayasudha, who had been one of the most prominent actresses of the 80s, had made a second innings successfully as a supporting artist, playing roles of mother and sister and had made a mark as a most wanted supporting artist.
Having starred in movies like Bommarillu, Kotha Bangaru Lokam, Brahmotsavam, Alaipayuthey, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Shatamanam Bhavathi, the talented performer, nearing 60, has opened up that she's reducing movies after 46 long years.
The actress has revealed that she'll be starring in films which are being shot only in Hyderabad and Chennai. She's currently playing important roles in Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer Vamshi Paidipally directorial, Srinivasa Kalyanam and Maniratnam directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!