Akkineni princess Samantha, has been on a high with a success wave starting from the success of Rangasthalam, following it up with Mahanati and then scoring a hat-trick with Abhimanyudu / Irumbuthirai, making her the unprecedented numero uno of Tollywood.
The actress had wrapped her portions for her Tamil film Seema Raja with Siva Karthikeyan 2 months back, and the film, directed by Ponram of Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajini Murugan fame was announced as a September 13 release.
Recently the official first look poster of Samantha's another flick, the Tamil / Telugu bilingual U-turn directed by Pawan Kumar was released, and this movie will also be releasing on September 13, coinciding with Vinayaka Chavithi. The movie has Samantha playing a journalist Rachana and costars Bhumika, Aadhi Pinisetty, Narain and Rahul Ravindran.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess