The dream girl of the 80s, the late Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor's debut acting venture, the Bollywood flick Dhadak was recently released. The film, which was the official Hindi remake of Marathi 100 crores grosser critically acclaimed Sairat, was released on July 20 and had collected a whopping Rs 8.71 crore net in India.
Dhadak was supported by positive word of mouth from critics, and the movie and improved it's collections, with bigger numbers in the weekend, with 11.04 crores on Saturday and 13.9 crores on Sunday. Overall Dhadak has achieved a massive 33.67 crores in the first weekend.
Dhadak has garnered superb reviews for acting of both Janhvi Kapoor and hero Ishaan Khattar, the stepbrother of Shahid Kapoor. Having been bankrolled by ace producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions and directed by Humpty Sharma ki dulhania and Badrinath ki dulhania fame Shashank Khaitan, Dhadak has the right buzz ever since it was launched.
Kajal Aggarwal joins with her Lucky Combo Thala Ajith is currently busy with the final schedule of his most expected 58th movie, the rural action masala entertainer Viswasam directed by his most favorite maker Siva, who had earlier made the hattrick hits Veeram, Vedhalam and Vivegam with the ultimate star.
- Crazy Hero joins Slim Waist Beauty
- Whaa..tt...?? Savyasachi to be available on Video Platforms so soon?
- A Costly Miss for the Young Hero
- 'THALA' Ajith fan's movie gets REMAKE Offer in Hindi
- A Visual Treat on your Way!
- 'Savyasachi' Failed - What next ??
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- The Lusty, Hot Cop gets Vulgar comments on social media for such a dress...