The dream girl of the 80s, the late Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor's debut acting venture, the Bollywood flick Dhadak was recently released. The film, which was the official Hindi remake of Marathi 100 crores grosser critically acclaimed Sairat, was released on July 20 and had collected a whopping Rs 8.71 crore net in India.
Dhadak was supported by positive word of mouth from critics, and the movie and improved it's collections, with bigger numbers in the weekend, with 11.04 crores on Saturday and 13.9 crores on Sunday. Overall Dhadak has achieved a massive 33.67 crores in the first weekend.
Dhadak has garnered superb reviews for acting of both Janhvi Kapoor and hero Ishaan Khattar, the stepbrother of Shahid Kapoor. Having been bankrolled by ace producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions and directed by Humpty Sharma ki dulhania and Badrinath ki dulhania fame Shashank Khaitan, Dhadak has the right buzz ever since it was launched.
Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on... Kajal Aggarwal is a clear professional who has been in the industry for more than 14 years. She is still the topmost actress among the top league of actresses. She clearly knows to be choosy in her movies and she easily scores Hits and Blockbusters.
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Breathtaking HOT PHOTOS of TAMIL Babe AADITI in TWO-PIECE LACE BIKINI - HOTTT Photos Inside
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Kajal Aggarwal's Transparent Saree exposed her Navel and curves during Movie Pooja - Hot Photos Inside
- Hansika to turn Chubby and Sexy again
- Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops