Natural star Nani and Mallu Beauty Nithya Menen were seen romancing each other in the feel-good blockbuster Ala Modhalaindi, the violent Sega. Besides, Nithya Menen had Played a much-acclaimed role of a lesbian named Krishna in Nani’s second production venture, the Prashanth Varma directorial Awe.
It has now been revealed that this cute combo will be seen on screen yet again in Nitya Menen’s upcoming Flick, Praana. At the poster launch of Praana held yesterday, Nani was the chief guest. As natural star spoke at the event, he made a surprise revelation that he'll be seen playing an interesting cameo in Praana.
The single character movie Praana is a multilingual directed by Malayalam maker VK Prakash and has ace cinematographer PC Sreeram cranking camera and the Oscar award winning sound designer Resul Pookutty recording for the first time in Indian film history using Surround Sync Sound format.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again