It's a known fact that Chiyaan Vikram and Mahanati babe Keerthy Suresh who impressed with her performance as the legendary actress Savithri in the movie, are coming together for the action-packed entertainer Saamy Square aka Saamy 2.
The movie, directed by Hari is the sequel to the 2003 cop Blockbuster Saamy and will co-star Aishwarya Rajesh who'll reprise Trisha's role from the original, besides Bobby Simha, Prabhu, and Soori in supporting roles. In 'Thodari' movie, Keerthy Suresh will be trying to become a Singer and she will fail. Now, she has done it in Real with 'Saamy 2'.
Recently the music of Saamy Square composed by Devi Sri Prasad was released in a grand event, and it was revealed that the movie has a song, Puthu Metro Railu which has been sung by Vikram and Keerthy Suresh together. It must be noted that Vikram had already sung in Devi Sri Prasad music in Kandasamy.
This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much! IPL 2018 is all set to begin very soon and this year is going to be more special as it marks the return of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals after 2 years ban. Star Network has acquired the rights and they have decided to focus more on Cricket and less on glamour.
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor
- A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits