Last seen in the critically acclaimed blockbuster Aramm and the commercial mass entertainer Velaikkaran in Tamil, lady Superstar Nayanthara has two movies lined up for release, both releasing in August. Both the movies are of contrasting genres and they had high expectations.
The first of them, Kolamaavu Kokila aka coco Directed by Debutant Nelson and costarring Comedian yogi babu was scheduled to release on August 10 and the second, the action thriller Imaikkaa Nodigal directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu and costarring Anurag Kashyap was scheduled to release on August 24.
Now it has been announced that Kolamaavu Kokila will be coming a week later on August 17, making it a big breather for Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan starrer Vishwaroopam 2, which will now have a solo release on August 10 and will take a humongous opening worldwide. Kolamaavu Kokila will have Nayanthara playing a middle-class girl who becomes a drug peddler.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents