Bollywood's actress Vidya Balan entered the industry with Parineeta by 2005, a while ago. She recently talked about her journey to a leading daily. "It has been a wonderful journey. She could not have prayed for or hoped for a better journey. There were ups-and-downs but it's been better than she could have imagined.
She has had a chance to play some wonderful parts and live vicariously through her roles and she has been a part of great films, and has also taught me a lot. The actress is currently working with Ajith for 'Pink' remake.
In this case, Vidya Balan was approached to do the female lead in Balayya's next and the actress has demanded a salary of Rs.2 Crores. The movie will be helmed by Boyapati Srinu.
Victory Venkatesh - Shriya movie to start again? Victory Venkatesh, the family hero, and remake specialist was last seen on screen, playing a cameo in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer director Trivikram's Agnyaathavaasi, and had played a full-fledged role last in the 2017 boxing flick Guru, directed by Sudha Kongara as a boxing coach.
- Failed Big with Shruti and Anushka, Now trying luck in Bolly with Kangana?
- "I will continue to act in such scenes..." Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal to go One more Round and 'TRY AGAIN'...
- Anu Emmanuel tempts our mood by exposing her Fleshy Waistline in a jumpsuit - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Whaa..tt...? Samatha Actually MISSED..??
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- PIC TALK: Trisha is 36 and still She's Smokin' HOT... Take a Look at yourself...
- When Mehreen and Raashi oozed sex appeal by coming in Saree before Public - 20 Tempting Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet begins her Glamour Attack
- Kajal's ready to Tease and Tempt with Fantasy
- Saran casts Nikesha Patel
- Laxmi Bomb will show Kiara Advani as a Glam Doll
- Oviya Director Sarkunam receives threat
- Small movie producer himself sells tickets