The actress who had a dream 2017 has now jumped back to the flop lane. She signs movies without even listening to the scripts and she accepts just for a fat paycheck. The result of that, her movie 'MLA' was a huge disaster in her career. The actress said she signed the movie as Nandamuri Kalyanram was her first hero.
Now, she signs with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas who is not even able to give a proper hit even one time. Kajal Aggarwal is definitely at the pinnacle of her career and this is not the right time to lose the steam and jump back to failures. Hope she understands and acts accordingly.
A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention Telugu hero Aadhi Pinisetty who had begun his career with Oka V Chitram later ventured into Tamil where he scored several hits like Eeram and Maraagadha Naanayam while some of his most expected ones like Aravaan failed.
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??