The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Devarakonda, who had risen to fame with just two movies as lead, the romantic entertainer Pellichoopulu and the game changer coming of age flick Arjun Reddy, is on a high in his career with multiple projects in his Kitty.
Recently, the actor made news, auctioning his first Filmfare award for 25 lakhs to Divi Labs and contributing it to chief minister relief fund, and also entering fashion market by launching his own fashion label named Rowdy club.
Buzz is that Vijay Deverakonda will soon be entering the house of the popular game reality show Bigg Boss to promote his Rowdy club brand in a grand manner. Besides, he'll also be promoting his August 15 release Geetha Govindam costarring Rashmika Mandanna and directed by Parasuram, in his Sensational show hosted by his Yevade Subrahmanyam costar natural star Nani.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'