Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is all set to have his next movie, the fifth of his career this week, and one common feature of all his releases so far like Alludu Seenu, Speedunodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka has been the extremely high budget.
Yet again, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas's upcoming flick Sakshyam has been made on a whopping budget, and it has been reported that the movie, released by Bollywood production house Eros, has been sold for unexpected and highly quoted rates more than 20 crores.
Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas so far hasn't proved himself as an actor and had however been able to pair with top heroines like Tamannaah, Samantha, and Rakul Preet Singh. However, this time around he has got huge pressure to perform and the movie has failed to attracted audience interest despite its interesting concept and Making. The movie just collected $43K and $31K on Friday and Saturday and ended Sunday with just $9K. The movie ended the opening weekend on a poor note.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted