An interesting news on yet another set of star kids making their film debut has been making rounds in the industry. It has been just a week since Dhadak, the debut movie of Sridevi's daughter Janhvi Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khattar was released and has become a Superhit.
Now Tollywood is set to witness two teen star relatives making their film debut. Anand Deverakonda, the younger brother of sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda might soon be making his Tollywood debut alongside the second daughter of an angry young man of Tollywood Rajasekhar-Jeevitha, Sivatmika. Reportedly their debut film has been titled as Dorasani and will be a love story set in Telangana backdrop.
It has been said that the movie will be helmed by a short filmmaker KVR Mahendra who will debut with this entry project of Anand and Sivatmika. The movie has been rumored to be funded by Yash Rangineni, the co-producer of Pellichoopulu alongside Madhura Sreedhar and an official announcement on this exciting project will be made soon.
Kajal's dream come true? Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been making the right noises of late, with her shifting from her glamour doll image to performance-oriented roles as well, while perfectly maintaining the balance between sexy hot acts and emotional acting roles.
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12
- A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction