An interesting news on yet another set of star kids making their film debut has been making rounds in the industry. It has been just a week since Dhadak, the debut movie of Sridevi's daughter Janhvi Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khattar was released and has become a Superhit.
Now Tollywood is set to witness two teen star relatives making their film debut. Anand Deverakonda, the younger brother of sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda might soon be making his Tollywood debut alongside the second daughter of an angry young man of Tollywood Rajasekhar-Jeevitha, Sivatmika. Reportedly their debut film has been titled as Dorasani and will be a love story set in Telangana backdrop.
It has been said that the movie will be helmed by a short filmmaker KVR Mahendra who will debut with this entry project of Anand and Sivatmika. The movie has been rumored to be funded by Yash Rangineni, the co-producer of Pellichoopulu alongside Madhura Sreedhar and an official announcement on this exciting project will be made soon.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu