In recent times, one movie that has become an instant attraction of youth has been the romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam, starring young sensation Vijay Deverakonda and sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, and directed by Parasuram who had last directed family entertainer Srirasthu Subhamasthu.
The movie has been making the right noises with its hit teaser and it's first single Inkem Inkem kavale sung by Sid Sriram becoming a rage among youth, and the second single what the F sung by Vijay Deverakonda himself also becoming an instant hit.
Bankrolled by Bunny Vas in GA2 films, Geetha Govindam has almost wrapped shooting and is scheduled to release on August 15, while the team recently launched the Audio in the presence of Stylish Star Allu Arjun as the chief guest. Now, the team has decided to keep a preview show for 'Mega Star' before the release to boost the expectation meter.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing