Ruhani Sharma, based out of Punjab is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic entertainer Chi La sow, directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran marking his directorial debut.
The movie has been in talks for quite some time thanks to the interesting promos and songs, and even the gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha had appreciated Ruhani Sharma's performance after seeing the movie in a special screening.
Ruhani has revealed that though she was initially not aware of Telugu language, she had learned it watching movies of natural star Nani and that she can speak Telugu decently now. Chi la sow is scheduled to release on August 3, and costarring Sushanth will be released by Annapoorna studios.
Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'... It's a known fact that King Akkineni Nagarjuna and Natural star Nani, both recuperating from failures of disasters like Officer, Krishnarjuna Yudhdham etc, have joined hands for the upcoming multistarrer Devdas directed by Sriram Aditya of Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju fame.
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!