Ruhani Sharma, based out of Punjab is all set to make her Tollywood debut with the upcoming romantic entertainer Chi La sow, directed by actor turned director Rahul Ravindran marking his directorial debut.
The movie has been in talks for quite some time thanks to the interesting promos and songs, and even the gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha had appreciated Ruhani Sharma's performance after seeing the movie in a special screening.
Ruhani has revealed that though she was initially not aware of Telugu language, she had learned it watching movies of natural star Nani and that she can speak Telugu decently now. Chi la sow is scheduled to release on August 3, and costarring Sushanth will be released by Annapoorna studios.
Rakul is 'OPEN' for North Rakul Preet Singh, the slender waist babe, who was last seen in Telugu in Spyder, the Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer disastrous flick, has not been having the best times down south, as all her recent films here like Jaya Janaki Nayaka, Rarandoi Veduka Chudam, Winner failed miserably. However, her Tamil movie Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru was a hit, and thanks to that, she got Dev with Karthi and NGK with his brother Suriya.
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos