Mallu beauty Nitya Menen was last seen in the psychological thriller Awe, in which her role as a doctor Krishna who happens to be lesbian, winning her critical acclaim. Currently, the bubbly beauty is starring in a one-artist movie, Praana.
Directed by VK Prakash, the movie being made in 4 languages- Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously. It has been revealed that Nithya Menen has taken the avatar of a dialogue writer, to make sure that the soul of the movie, doesn't get impacted during translations.
As a coincidental Fact, Nithya Menen plays a writer in Praana. The talented beauty has revealed that besides penning dialogues, soon she'll be making her Directorial debut and that her debut directorial venture will be a Malayalam/Telugu venture to be launched soon.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours