Young actor Naga Shaurya who had a great Comeback early this year with Chalo costarring Rashmika Mandanna, after scoring numerous flops post-Jyo Achyuthanandha, later went on to deliver back to back disastrous outings, the bilingual Diya/Kanam and Ammammagarillu.
The actor has been known to be family friendly Hero as his films like Oohalu Gusagusalade and Jyo Achyuthanandha directed by Avasarala Srinivas were loved by families and youth audience as well. Buzz Is that the actor will be seen in the remake of a yesteryear family entertainer.
Reportedly, Naga Shaurya will be seen playing less in the remake of Jagapathi Babu starrer, EVV Satyanarayana directorial classic entertainer Aayanaki Iddaru. The remake will be helmed by Raja and will be bankrolled by V Anand Prasad in his Sri Bhavya Creations banner. Naga Shaurya will be seen next in the hilarious entertainer Nartanasala.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu