Dynamic director Sukumar had last directed the rural political entertainer Rangasthalam with mega Powerstar Ramcharan which became an industry hit, becoming the new non-Baahubali industry hit and becoming a comeback after his disastrous one Nenokkadine.
Now, it has been revealed that Sukumar is all set to make his Bollywood debut with a romantic entertainer which will star that super successful young hero of Bollywood, Varun Dhawan who had last starred in critical hit October and the blockbuster Judwaa 2.
The highlight of this project is that Sukumar's direction will be supervised by none other than the popular screenwriter Vijayendra Prasad, the man behind Baahubali, Bajrangi Bhaijaan to name a few. Vijayendra Prasad has a 10 film deal with Eros and hence he'll be involved in this Eros production Directed by Sukumar as well.
Trisha allows Gopichand? Action hero Gopichand had a disastrous 2017, as his two releases, Gautam Nanda, his dual role entertainer and the long-delayed flick oxygen both failed to do well at the box office despite the former being a decent entertainer.
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting