Malayalam legend Mohanlal, who was last seen in the survival thriller Nieraali in Malayalam, will be soon seen in a cameo role in Nivin Pauly starrer, Rosshan Andrrews directorial Kayamkulam Kochunni hitting screens on August 18.
Last year, the actor had announced that he'll be starring in a mammoth project named Randamoozham, directed by Debutant VA Shrikumar Menon, and bankrolled by UAE based industrialist BR Shetty, and the movie was launched as well.
Now it has been revealed that Lalettan will begin shooting for Randamoozham from this month ending and the movie is being made on a whopping budget of 1000 crores. The first part of this duology will release in 2020 and presents the epic Mahabharata from the perspective of the mighty Bheema played by Mohanlal.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess