Joining the list of actors turned entrepreneurs like Allu Arjun with a confectionary outlet, Kajal Aggarwal, and more recently, Vijay Deverakonda who launched his apparel brand Rowdy club is another talented actress.
Mallu beauty Amala Paul has taken it to Instagram to announce that she had launched her own product brand Night Recovery, a rejuvenating health drink made of 14 herbs and that she had discovered it during her visit to the Himalayas.
On the work front, Amala Paul was last seen opposite Aravind Swamy in Baskar Oru rascal and will be seen next in movies like Aadujeevitham in Malayalam besides Making her Bollywood debut opposite Arjun Rampal in a movie directed by Naresh Malhotra.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing