Senior hero Jagapathi Babu has been of late been seen in character roles like the ones he played in movies like Srimanthudu, Rarandoi veduka chudam and stylish villain roles like ones in Legend, Rangasthalam, Nanaku Prematho, rocking in his second innings too.
The actor was seen recently in the revenge thriller Saakshyam starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Pooja Hegde and he was seen as a menacing and deadly antagonist, killing people at will and involved in unleashing extreme brutality on screen. The veteran who was once a family hero with numerous female fans expressed that he had been worried if he'll lose female fan following because of his brutal villainy in Saakshyam.
Now, he is again doing such a menacing role in Suriya's 'NGK'. Rakul Preet is doing the female lead role in that project and he will be seen as Rakul's brother. The actor will also be seen in Junior NTR's Aravindha Samedha next.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing