Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, as he's fondly called by his fans, had been carefully constructing his career scoring hits like pizza, Soothu Kavvum, And last year's blockbuster movies like Kavan and Vikram Vedha. Saayesha who tasted success alone so far has also faced a big failure.
The actor had earlier turned a producer, with the movie orange Mittai way back in 2015 but the movie ended a huge disaster, leading to losses and a form slump for the actor. Two days back, the actor's next production venture, Junga has been released.
Directed by Gokul who had previously directed Vijay Sethupathi in Idharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara, the movie was made on a bigger budget more than 25 crores and shot in Paris, and has now received extreme criticism for its poor screenplay and flat comedy and has become a huge mistake by the actor to produce it. Let's see if Makkal Selvan Kearns from this mistake and focuses on acting alone.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again