Young director Mahi v Raghav who made waves with his horror comedy Anando Brahma after failing with his initial venture Paathshala is currently working on his third flick, Yatra which is bankrolled by 70mm entertainment.
The movie is the biopic of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhar Reddy and has Malayalam Megastar Mammootty playing YSR, and the movie will focus on the historical padayatra episode of YSR's political career.
While initially, the makers wanted to cast Suriya as YS Jagan, and now are planning to opt between either Karthi or Vishal, but reportedly Mammootty isn't interested to have a popular hero cast as Jagan. Let's see if the Makers are able to add more star power to Yatra which also stars
bhumika Chawla and Suhasini maniratnam.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again