Mega Princess Niharika Konidela, who was seen in TV shows and later in the web series Muddapappu Avakaya had later made her film debut as a heroine with oka manasu Directed by Rama Raju which ended a flop.
After a huge gap, she starred in another web series Nana koochi and then made her Tamil debut with Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren both of which didn't appeal at the box office. Meanwhile, her second Telugu movie Happy wedding was released recently.
Bankrolled by UV creations and Directed by Debutant Lakshman Karya, the movie has been receiving poor reviews and especially Niharika Konidela is being criticised for her crybaby roles as opposed to bubbly acts in web series. It's high time Niharika Konidela chooses good roles or settles in web series itself.
Malvika Sharma confesses zero romance with elder heroes 'Nela Ticket' tanked so bad at the Box—Office and the movie ended as Ravi Teja's biggest disaster in the recent times. The movie got a decent opening but it totally vanished due to poor reviews. Malavika Sharma who made her debut faced huge criticism in Bollywood side.
- Trisha says "Only Producers Decide everything..."
- Trisha's Hot Photos where she exposes her teasing waist - Photos Inside
- Producer hits at Tamannaah
- KL Rahul 'DATING' 'THIS' Actress? See these Photos
- Shruti's Beard Pull goes viral
- Kajal Aggarwal turns 'SO HOT' for an Ad - View Pics
- Recent Photoshoot Pics of Kajal Aggarwal - View Pics!
- Beautiful Tamil Anchor's Photos to tease your temptations - 30 Photos Inside