Mega Princess Niharika Konidela, who was seen in TV shows and later in the web series Muddapappu Avakaya had later made her film debut as a heroine with oka manasu Directed by Rama Raju which ended a flop.
After a huge gap, she starred in another web series Nana koochi and then made her Tamil debut with Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren both of which didn't appeal at the box office. Meanwhile, her second Telugu movie Happy wedding also flopped.
Bankrolled by UV creations and Directed by Debutant Lakshman Karya, the movie received poor reviews and especially Niharika Konidela is being criticized for her crybaby roles as opposed to bubbly acts in web series. Now, her latest teaser 'Suryakantam' also looks like a Mega Serial.
Nani's 'Gang Leader' all set to be remade in Tamil Natural star Nani was last seen on screen in the sports flick Jersey directed by Gautam Tinnanuri and co-starring Shraddha Srinath and Sathyaraj and the movie was a good comeback for the actor after several flops. The movie is coming to Tamil with Vishnu Vishal doing the lead role.
- Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET'
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Only Kajal can flaunt flawlessly before any Crowd!
- Tamanna happy about Sye Raa!
- Jahnvi Kapoor grabs a Huge Venture
- Shraddha Srinath to romance with Hot Hunk again!
- Catherine Tresa Spices The Hotness with Cleavage Revealing Black Attire - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Amala Paul to pair with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas next
- Regina Cassandra's Bikini Avatar Photos Go Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- Young 18-Year-Old Actress confesses she won't pair or romance with 50+ aged heroes!
- Trisha's Old Hot Movie which is in the Shelves for a long time is gearing up for a release now!
- Kajal in a Transparent Tops and No Make-Up Face - Have you seen?
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your Mood in these 13 Tempting Hot Photos in Sleeveless Attire