Hero Adivi sesh returns with his scriptwriter avatar yet again after Kshanam with the spy thriller Goodachari directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka, and costarring Prakashraj, Supriya Yarlagadda, Vennela Kishore and Shobita Dhulipala. Here's team AP Herald's exclusive Goodachari first report.
Goodachari is all about Gopi aka Arjun (Adivi Sesh) wanting to become an agent like his father who died for the nation and supported by his uncle Satya (Prakashraj) gets into team Trinetra of RAW. How Sesh along with his team finds terrorists while also getting to know interesting facts on his father and his own real identity while destroying the terrorists Is what Goodachari is all about.
Adivi sesh impresses as an actor as well as a screenwriter as he's good with his twists and the supporting cast including Prakashraj and Supriya Yarlagadda are good. With perfect BGM by Sricharan Pakala and cinematography by Shaneil which is an asset, Goodachari is a worthy experience visually thanks to Debutant Sashikiran Tikka's interesting screenplay filled with high octane Action episodes and interesting twists. All said, Goodachari is a decent spy thriller that deserves a watch.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!