Dance choreographer turned actor turned director Prabhu Deva, fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, has been shuttling with multiple responsibilities, as he has been acting in several films, and is all set to return to Bollywood to direct a movie as well, and still he has got time to do his favorite dancing as well.
The flexible Prabhu Deva has been announced to have choreographed a peppy dance number in the upcoming Tamil mass masala entertainer Maari 2 directed by Balaji Mohan, and this song will feature national award winning actor Dhanush and the dancing sensation Premam, Fidaa fame Sai Pallavi. Salman Khan who is fondly called as 'Virgin Bhai' is now ready to move to his next.
While this song is set to tunes by Yuvan Shankar Raja and the movie is scheduled to release in October, Prabhu Deva will be returning to direct Dabangg 3 with Salman Khan, and is also set to play the lead in a movie directed by R Parthiepan, costarring milky white babe Tamannaah.
Married? and still raising the heat - This 35-Year-Old Actress teases your weekend - Photos Inside The sexy siren Shriya Saran has been charming the audience of the south film industry, with her sensuous dance moves, erotic expressions, and slender hip that has been hypnotizing audience, for more than a decade. She's 35 and is still a sultry siren who's a force to reckon with, in the glam world.
- These latest clicks of Kajal Aggarwal in Yellow will make you a Dirty Fellow - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Trisha's Boyfriend mocks BJP
- STR doesn't know how to make use of a success!
- Can Keerthy Suresh strike back?
- 'SAAHO' shooting not done - But, Prabhas Romances Pooja Hegde! PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Double Mast for 'Rashmika'
- Trisha to begin Soon?
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?