It's a known fact that Chiyaan Vikram, who was last seen in the gangster mass masala entertainer Sketch directed by Vijay Chander, is currently acting in Saamy Square aka Saamy 2, the sequel to his 2003 cop mass masala flick directed by Hari, and bankrolled by Thameems pictures.
While the 2003 flick was a turning point in the acting career of the actor, propelling him to be branded the next Superstar of Tamil cinema, this sequel will have him in dual roles as father and son and will be paired with Keerthy Suresh and Aishwarya Rajesh (who has replaced Trisha). Keerthy Suresh will not arrive on September 13 during the festive time for sure.
Now, it has been revealed that Saamy Square which was initially targeting a Ramzan release and was pushed due to the 45 days Tamil cinema strike, is now eyeing a September 20 release, a week after the Vinayakar Chathurthi festivities end. The movie also stars Bobby Simha as the antagonist and has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- #AravindaSametha crossed #JanathaGarage Box-Office collections
- Bollywood Couple to Reveal Soon
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- Will Ram Charan get 'THAT' ??
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Kajal Aggarwal wearing 'SUCH' Clothes intentionally to get Attention - HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!