Keerthy Suresh had the biggest hit of her career last year with the biopic of legendary yesteryear actress Savithri titled as Mahanati and directed by Nag Ashwin and since then she was not able to score any hit or even average movie.
She failed with Sandakozhi 2, Saamy Square and Sarkar following which recently she started working on a Tamil - Telugu bilingual directed by debutant Narendranath and now she has bagged a huge offer in Bollywood.
She has been roped in by offbeat filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor of Iqbal, Dhanak and Hyderabad blues fame for a women-oriented subject which will be bankrolled by Reliance and another Telugu production company, and an official announcement will be soon out.
Kajal Aggarwal all set to make Romance with Dr Rajasekar Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Tamanna got angry when that question was asked again
- Why this “Music Director” is getting outcast in the industry?
- Is Rakul Preet trying to give a message?
- Mahesh takes revenge on Sreemukhi: BiggBoss3
- Even now Trisha says she is open to do Bikini
- Sye Raa collects $2.50 million in North America
- Is Priyamani Pregnant?
- Ram Charan should focus on his professional career