Nandamuri Balakrishna, has been enjoying a steady phase in his career, where after a lull, he has been scoring at least one hit out of two to three releases every year, as he had scored hits in back to back Sankranti with Gautamiputra Satakarni and Jai Simha, competing for both the times with Mega heroes.
Even as the hero is working on his ambitious and dream project NTR, the biopic of his father, the legendary NTR, with himself playing his dad on screen and co-starring Vidya Balan, Prakashraj, in the direction of his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, the actor has geared up for his next. Trisha is likely to be the female lead in this venture.
Yes, Balaiya will be seen next in a political mass entertainer, with a complete political character for him, with loads of satirical punches and action, and this movie will bring back the golden combo of Simha, Legend, Boyapati Srinu - Balaiya and the movie with the script by M Ratnam will begin shooting in 2019.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?