Ace producer Dil Raju had last produced the disastrous movie lover starring Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar. The producer had a successful 2017 with Back to back hits and has now faced major setback with lover. The producer incurred huge losses with that venture.
However, the undeterred producer is ready with his next release, the family entertainer Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Satish Vegesna of Shatamanam Bhavathi fame and starring Nithin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha, releasing on August 9.
On the other hand, there was a rumor Making rounds in tinsel town that the producer is all set to join hands with his Duvvada Jagannadham hero Allu Arjun for a movie named Sabaku Namaskaram, but the producer has dismissed it as mere rumors, and that he's making only the movie starring Mahesh Babu currently.
Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel? Director Shankar, the man behind biggies of giant canvas, the one who had made blockbusters like Indian, Mudhalvan, Jeans, Shivaji, Endhiran, and Anniyan, is currently busy with the pre-production works of his next.
- Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'
- VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam'