The Bollywood beauty Niddhi Agerwal had made her film debut, with the 2017 dud Munna Michael, costarring Tiger Shroff. However, the movie, despite also having the talented Nawazuddin Siddiqui had failed big
time, and had almost ended her Bollywood dreams.
However, south came calling for her, as she was signed to play the female lead in a few projects. The actress recently opened up that she is open to South Indian projects. However, on the other hand, the beauty, who often catches attention with her sizzling hot bikini clicks, has been a part of a new controversy, as she was spotted recently with the Indian cricketer KL Rahul, and it was said that they were dating, However, the sexy babe has denied the rumors.
Now, the actress has signed a brand endorsement which initially had Keerthy Suresh for a period of one year. Now, Niddhi has replaced her. Thanks to the success of iSmart Shankar.
Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET' Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had announced a movie named Thalaivan Irukkindraan way back in 2015, and it was a bilingual planned in Bollywood as well with Saif Ali Khan as a costar with title Amar Hain. There was a huge buzz around this project.
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series