The slim and sexy babe Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh and the movie had the actress in dual roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie has received a lukewarm response, Trisha was praised.
Now, the actress has revealed why she had avoided being a part of Saamy Square, the sequel to her 2003 blockbuster Saamy, saying that her character was poorly written and that she did not want to play an insignificant character.
Her character has been played by Aishwarya Rajesh now, and Trisha will be Seen next in the romantic entertainer 96 Directed by Prem Kumar and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, and 96 Aims an August 31 release.
Open Twitter War between Young Heroes Vijay Deverakonda had become the sensational hero of Tollywood with his bold devil may care attitude and his superhits like Pellichoopulu, Arjun Reddy, and his first release of the year, the humongous 125 crores grosser blockbuster Geetha Govindam.
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!
- Sensational Heo accepts FLOP and TRUSTS NEXT
- Flop Director to Direct Romantic Classic
- Kannada hero joins Tamanna!
- #HappyBirthdayKeerthySuresh #HBDKeerthySuresh - The arrival of a Mahanati!
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- #AravindaSametha scenes to be Trimmed?
- Nayanthara gets DUAL
- #VadaChennai Review - Dhanush - Vetrimaran Combo WINS BIG TIME