The slim and sexy babe Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh and the movie had the actress in dual roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie has received a lukewarm response, Trisha was praised.
Now, the actress has revealed why she had avoided being a part of Saamy Square, the sequel to her 2003 blockbuster Saamy, saying that her character was poorly written and that she did not want to play an insignificant character.
Her character has been played by Aishwarya Rajesh now, and Trisha will be Seen next in the romantic entertainer 96 Directed by Prem Kumar and costarring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, and 96 Aims an August 31 release.
Hansika acted in such 'Sleazy' scenes Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
- Keerthy Suresh slams Telugu heroes
- Latest clicks of Shruti will make you go on an instant vacation!
- A First time for Kajal Aggarwal
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral