Megastar Chiranjeevi, after his lackluster political journey, made a strong Comeback to films with last year's Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi no 150 directed by VV Vinayak, which grossed more than 100 crores.
Currently acting in his 151st movie, his dream project Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy directed by Surender Reddy, which is the Biopic of legendary freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, costarring Nayanthara and Tamannaah, Chiru has already finalized his next.
Chiru will be seen next in a mass entertainer directed by blockbuster director Koratala Siva, and now it has been said that Megastar has insisted not to cast any younger heroines opposite him, and hence the makers are planning to cast either Chiru's Stalin pair Trisha or Anushka Shetty as the lead lady. Let's see who gets lucky.
Director's controversial statement on Mammooty Director Mysskin has been always known for his unpredictable and new wave flicks that do not follow the typical commercial route, like Anjathe, Chithiram Pesuthadi, Onaayum Aatukuttiyum, Yuddham Sei to name a few. He had last directed the Vishal starrer Thupparivalan.
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing?