The Bangalore babe Nandita Swetha had made an entry to films with Kollywood movies like Attakathi, Idharkuthaane Aasaipattai Balakumara and Ethirneechal and her career was later bogged down by disasters like Ulkuthu, Uppu Karuvadu to name a few.
However, she had received a warm welcome on her Tollywood debut with the horror comedy Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada directed by VI Anand and costarring Nikhil Siddhartha. The movie had become a commercial success.
However, after more than 2 years only she had got an opportunity to star in short Tollywood movie as she'll be seen in Nithin starrer Srinivasa Kalyanam next and she's pinning all hopes on the movie to establish herself in Tollywood as a performer. Nandita Swetha reportedly plays a village belle named Padmavati in the movie.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?