Baahubali, the grand entertainer directed by the successful director SS Rajamouli, had been one of the biggest money spinners of the Indian film industry, amassing more than 1800 crores, and even now it's been having huge craze.
The craze around the movie had already made the makers announce a prequel series to Baahubali, in association with Netflix titled Baahubali before the beginning, helmed by creative minds of SS Rajamouli, Deva Katta, and Praveen Sattaru.
On the other hand, even as this prequel is focusing on the arrival of Queen Sivagami, here's another team aiming to capitalize on the craze. A new movie, named Rani Sivagami has been launched starring none other than the sensuous beauty Ramya Krishnan who played Rajamatha Sivagami in Baahubali. This movie is directed by Madhu Minakanagurki.
A Double Treat from Nayantara! Thala Ajith who had delivered a hit last with his action thriller Vivegam directed by Siva had joined hands again with him, for the fourth time, with Viswasam, the rural entertainer, and his 58th movie again bankrolled by Vivegam producers Satyajyothi films.
- Naga Shourya is still open to pair with Sai Pallavi
- Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'