Supriya Yarlagadda is the granddaughter of the legendary Akkineni Nageswara Rao. She had made her debut as a Heroine In Tollywood with the family romantic entertainer Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. The actress recently acted in a Spy Thriller.
Having made her Telugu debut starring as Powerstar Pawan Kalyan's heroine, the actress unexpectedly wasn't focusing on films and had quit movies post Akkada ammayi ikkada Abbayi, before finally making a comeback.
Supriya has played the role of an intelligence official Nadia Qureshi in the recently-released spy thriller Goodachari directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka and costarring Adivi sesh. Her performance has been winning laurels and Supriya revealed that Superstar Mahesh Babu had called and appreciated her performance in goodachari. With this boost, let's hope to see more of her in films.
Anupama jumps to glamour Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil