Two months back, Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya had given a celebration for Akkineni fans, playing the role of his legendary grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Keerthy Suresh Starrer Savithri Biopic Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin.
Now, with Nandamuri Balakrishna and his Gautamiputra Satakarni director Krish working on the biopic of legendary Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, the hunt was on for choosing the actor to play ANR in NTR. While there were speculations that chay himself will play ANR again in NTR Biopic, it has now been revealed that it will be Sumanth playing his grandfather in the movie, and it was announced by Sumanth himself over Twitter.
NTR also stars Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Rana Daggubati as Chandrababu Naidu, besides Prakashraj. Vidya Balan who never came to the team so far has finally joined the shooting and she has given 45 days call sheet.
Natural star upset with 'Devdas' flop Natural star Nani who was last seen in the disastrous double action flick Krishnarjuna Yuddham directed by Merlapaka Gandhi and costarring Anupama Parameswaran and Rushkar Dillon was currently busy with his Bigg Boss TV Show hosting, and his next flick.
- Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road?
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly