Young and rising hero Siva Karthikeyan has been going great guns in the industry, as within just 5 years, he has risen to the top 5 of Kollywood, with back to back blockbusters, escalating him to stardom, especially with his last few releases like Velaikkaran and Remo.
Now, the actor is shooting for two movies simultaneously, the sci-fi flick directed by Ravikumar Rajendran of Indru Netru Naalai fame, and will have music by AR Rahman, and costarring Rakul Preet Singh. The other movie happens to be Siva's 13th movie, which is bankrolled by Studio Green.
The movie which is directed by Rajesh will now have Nayantara as the female lead. This has been a huge shock as everyone criticized the pair in 'Velaikaaran' as Nayantara looked like Siva Karthikeyan's elder sister in the movie. The movie will have music by Hip-Hop Aadhi.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- #AravindaSametha crossed #JanathaGarage Box-Office collections
- Bollywood Couple to Reveal Soon
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- Will Ram Charan get 'THAT' ??
- What next for Sai Pallavi...??
- Kajal Aggarwal wearing 'SUCH' Clothes intentionally to get Attention - HOT PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Samantha's Hero turns Transgender - PHOTO Inside
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!