One of the most expected movies of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the biggie biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring his son Nandamuri Balakrishna, and directed by Krish.
The movie team had recently announced that Baahubali's Bhallaladeva Rana Daggubati will be playing the role of current Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the movie and that he will begin shooting for the movie in a few weeks.
The handsome hunk Rana has now revealed that he has begun preparations for playing CBN, and has said that he has been watching the past video footages of the leader. On the other hand, he is gearing up to work under Prabhu Solomon for his new movie and as per sources, Rana has recommended Trisha to do a role in it and we will get an official word in a day or two.
Singer opens on how she was sexually harassed even after Marriage! Singer Chinmayi, known for her beautiful melodies and heavy numbers, including hit numbers like Deivam Thandha Poove, Sara Sara Saara Kathu, Mayya Mayya and the recent chartbuster Kaathalae from 96, had come out on the sexual predators existing in the film industry.
- Kannada hero joins Tamanna!
- Atha joins Pawan Kalyan's 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- #AravindaSametha scenes to be Trimmed?
- 'A' Certificate awarded by Censors for Raw movie - Will it affect ??
- Rakul Preet ready for Home Work
- Nayanthara gets DUAL
- Samantha to romance with 58-Year-Old Actor