One of the most expected movies of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the biggie biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring his son Nandamuri Balakrishna, and directed by Krish.
The movie team had recently announced that Baahubali's Bhallaladeva Rana Daggubati will be playing the role of current Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the movie and that he will begin shooting for the movie in a few weeks.
The handsome hunk Rana has now revealed that he has begun preparations for playing CBN, and has said that he has been watching the past video footages of the leader. On the other hand, he is gearing up to work under Prabhu Solomon for his new movie and as per sources, Rana has recommended Trisha to do a role in it and we will get an official word in a day or two.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...