One of the most expected movies of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the biggie biopic of the legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, starring his son Nandamuri Balakrishna, and directed by Krish.
The movie team had recently announced that Baahubali's Bhallaladeva Rana Daggubati will be playing the role of current Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in the movie and that he will begin shooting for the movie in a few weeks.
The handsome hunk Rana has now revealed that he has begun preparations for playing CBN, and has said that he has been watching the past video footages of the leader. On the other hand, he is gearing up to work under Prabhu Solomon for his new movie and as per sources, Rana has recommended Trisha to do a role in it and we will get an official word in a day or two.
Amyra grabs a Biggie! The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
- 'Baahubali The Conclusion' FAILS in China
- Producers think Rakul demands too much
- Keerthy Suresh says NO to Jayalalitha
- Fans can get ready for spicy glam show from Kajal
- 'Aravinda Sametha' will entirely be on Rayalaseema backdrop
- Samantha shocking confessions on Casting Couch
- Actress of the Decade ?? Fans started to Troll
- 'Mohini' bombs and Trisha upset!
- Sayyeshaa is the topmost actress in Tamil cinema
- Kajal said OK for such a movie?
- The Hottest Boyfriend and Girlfriend 'Couples' are spotted in the USA - Photos Inside
- Hansika's DOUBLE MAST - Getting Back with EX Boy friend and Lucky Director
- Hansika sweating at the Gym to shred some Kilos
- Tamanna accepts Bathing Soap tvc as she runs out of chances !?!
- OMG... EXPOSED... Sri Leaks 'LEAK' 21-Year-Old Actress 'INTIMATE MOMENT' with Star Hero