Director H Vinoth had made his debut with the con flick Sathuranga Vettai released four years back, and had later made a mark scoring a blockbuster with his second release, the Karthi starrer cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, based on real incidents.
While the news is that Thala Ajith will be joining hands with Vinoth for a project bankrolled by Boney Kapoor, for his next movie after Viswasam with Siva, now it has been speculated that the director might be making a quickie with none other than Chiyaan Vikram before Ajith movie. The director has also approached Anushka to do the female lead in that project.
It was initially said that Vikram will finish his part in Saamy Square and join hands with Rajesh M Selva of Thoongavanam fame, in a movie bankrolled by Kamal Haasan, and now this news of Vikram joining Vinoth for a quickie has taken the industry by surprise.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...