Director H Vinoth had made his debut with the con flick Sathuranga Vettai released four years back, and had later made a mark scoring a blockbuster with his second release, the Karthi starrer cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, based on real incidents.
While the news is that Thala Ajith will be joining hands with Vinoth for a project bankrolled by Boney Kapoor, for his next movie after Viswasam with Siva, now it has been speculated that the director might be making a quickie with none other than Chiyaan Vikram before Ajith movie. The director has also approached Anushka to do the female lead in that project.
It was initially said that Vikram will finish his part in Saamy Square and join hands with Rajesh M Selva of Thoongavanam fame, in a movie bankrolled by Kamal Haasan, and now this news of Vikram joining Vinoth for a quickie has taken the industry by surprise.
Trisha to begin Soon? Slender waist beauty Trisha was last seen in the horror thriller Mohini directed by Madhesh which saw the sexy babe playing double roles for the first time in her career, and though the movie was met with lukewarm response, Trisha's hotness and gorgeous looks were well received by the audience.
- Shruti Haasan in the BIG sequel?
- Anurag who romances 22-Year-Old, makes a tryst with Kolly
- Kajal Aggarwal to go BOLD for 'BOLD' Director...?
- Vijay Deverakonda and Kajal Aggarwal - What's Cooking?
- What happened to Singer Chinmayi's sexual accusations?
- Huge Money riding on Kajal
- Mallu Beauty joins Biggie
- Tamannaah setting the heat!
- Aishwarya Rai to join Maniratnam again
- Samantha back with her Jodi!
- Kangana ready to take Director's Chair again
- Megha Akash bags Next
- 'Devdas' dubbed version aired in a Tamil channel
- Tamanna firmly says 'NO' to wear 'Such a Dress' - Shooting Stopped
- Rashmika was embarrassed on the shooting spot... and she 'Cried'