One of the most appreciated small films of 2017 happens to be 8 Thottakal, starring Vetri Sudley and Aparna Balamurali in lead roles, and directed by debutant Sri Ganesh. The movie had won laurels thanks to the remarkable performances of MS Baskar and Nasser.
Now, the talented director who had won applauds for his depiction of the crimes around us, and the police procedural activities in the intriguing 8 Thottakal, is all set to amaze the audience with his second directorial venture, which will be set in a completely contrasting backdrop. The team was searching for a new actress and now they have grabbed one.
Sri Ganesh's second movie has been titled as Kurudhi Aattam and bankrolled by Rockfort Entertainments, will star young hero Atharva Murali as the lead actor. This movie will be a rustic take on the lives of people and gangsters, and politics set in the backdrop of Madurai.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...