The most expected Biopic of Tollywood, the biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish and starring his son Balakrishna as his father, is progressing at a good pace.
Having faced setbacks with Teja's exit, the late arrival of Krish to the team and delay caused due to Vidya Balan's late signing of project, the movie has been shot on a quick pace completing it's first schedule with Vidya Balan shooting as NTR's wife Basavatarakam for 6 days on the sets of NTR.
Now, producer Vishnu Induri has confirmed the presence of slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh in the movie, and reportedly she's playing yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, and currently, the makers are sorting out her shooting schedules and call sheets to fix her part's shoot. NTR also stars Sumanth, Rana Daggubati, and Prakashraj.
'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali' The handsome hunk Prabhas, who shot to fame with the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus Baahubali series and went on to become an international phenomenon with even getting his wax statue in the renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum, is currently working on the big budget flick Saaho.
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty
- Will Vasumathi enter Tamil?